Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
1. Select a destination (Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, or Cancun).
2. Select a type of transportation service (Shared shuttle, Private, SUV, and One-Way or Round Trip).
3. Enter the number of passengers you're traveling with, your destination Hotel, and date of arrival and departure.
4. Use our secure Openpay payment platform to pay, including SMS verification.
5. Enter your name, email, and confirm your booking to complete the reservation.
6. Travel comfortably!
- I cannot find my hotel. What do I do?
Please let us know by email or telephone so we can immediately add your hotel and take your booking.
- What payment methods can I use at checkout?
ou can pay with credit or debit cards through our secure Openpay payment processing platform. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Do you charge for Kids the same rate as Adults?
We charge per seatbelt - if your kids will occupy a seatbelt, then the charge is the same. If you want to hold your small kids ages 2 and under on your lap, then there is no charge for them.
Before you travel
- Are there any weight or suitcase limits on luggage?
That depends on the type of airport transfer you book.
Shared shuttles allows max 2 suitcases per person.
Private Car allows max 3 suitcases per car.
Private Van allows max 6 suitcases per car.
- Where can I meet the driver when I arrive?
We've made sure to make it easy for you to find your driver, but you will receive contact information with your confirmation email just in case.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
You will see your driver, but you will receive contact information with your reservation just in case.
- How long will the transfer take?
Respuesta: Depending on your hotel of arrival and type of service, this can take anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes.
Arriving at your destination
- Will you try to sell me a timeshare?
No. There will be lots of people at the airport trying to get you to their timeshare presentation. That's why we're here - to help you avoid that hassle.
- What if my flight is delayed or i get hung up in customs?
When you reserve, you will enter your flight information. Our driver knows that sometimes customs can take a little time, and will wait for you. Our staff at the airport will monitor your flight to ensure that your shuttle will be ready whenever you arrive. You will never have to worry if your flight is delayed or arriving ahead of schedule. We will know! … and most important: we will be waiting for you at whatever time your flight arrives.